Yes I just said Ceaser BLT SALAD!
If you aren't a fan of Sir Ceaser you can always substitute any type of salad you like.
This is another tip, I discovered it because I was growing tired of plain boring packaged ceaser salads.
All I did was take on of those Fresh Pack Chicken Ceaser Salad kits from the grocery store (hey, I have my lazy days too!) and tossed in Crispy Bacon and fresh Roma tomatoes.
Easy Right?????
And delicious, seriously, give it a try and tell me you don't love it!
Other things you can do to spruce up a boring salad:
Add things that are "salad-y"
Like: Honey Mustard
Fresh Herbs - (cilantro is amazing!)
Basil and Mozzarella Cheese and tomatoes (Tri Colore style!)
spice! Don't be afraid to get creative, I once added a bit of chili powder and garlic salt to some ranch, can you say mouth watering?!!!!!
Feel free to submit your own ideas, let's get crazy up in here!
No comments:
Post a Comment